Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS21-01142
I work with clients who often feel stuck in their lives, relationships or careers. I specialise in various problematic areas such as Stress, Grief, Abuse, Trauma, Low Self Esteem & Relationship issues and unhealthy emotions & behaviours such as Anxiety Disorders, Anger, Addiction, Depression, Panic, Guilt, OCD, Shame & Personality Disorders.
I provide sessions via both face to face settings and video. I am a polite, friendly & straight talking Cognitive Behavioural Therapist & Coach and work with a range of individuals, couples and families where I integrate Coaching, Counselling & CBT to help people who may "feel stuck", move on in their lives, relationships and careers.
My approach is simple, effective, non - judgemental, empathetic, honest, caring, calming, structured and the model I use enables an active - directive approach to help my clients. I am human too, so I get it! I look forward to hearing from you and seeing how I can help, so please get in touch to discuss further with a free of charge consultation.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI trained at the College of Cognitive Behavioural Therapists (CCBT) and hold an Advanced Integrative Diploma in REBT/CBT (Distinction).
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Sporting performance
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support