Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS21-01323
I have a background in psychology and have been offering therapy in various settings for 20 years. I am an integrative practitioner and my therapeutic approach is focused on each individual's needs.
- Qualifications & ExperienceBSc (hons) Psychology, MSc Applied Forensic Psychology, PG,Dip CBT, Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling, PGDE, 20 years experience offering therapy in various clinical and forensic settings.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: fertility
- Childbirth: labour
- Childbirth: pregnancy
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life