Member Status: Accredited Professional
Member No: NCS21-01395
Have you had a bereavement/trauma and are you finding it hard? Do you feel anxious and don't know how to manage it? Do you feel that you are not good enough for work, family or friends? Or do you feel that things are just too much at the moment and you are exhausted from thinking and feeling all the time?
I can help you to
- Be heard.
- Process the loss/bereavement and find a way of carrying the loss with you in a way that works for you.
- Feel less anxious.
- Talk through a situation/issue to make sense of what has happened.
- Work with and explore your strengths.
- Change any behaviour/thoughts you feel are stopping you leading the life you want to lead.
- Find and develop new ways of coping with situations/feelings/emotions.
- Examine all your options.
- Deal with painful/difficult relationships.
- Improve your confidence/self-esteem/assertiveness
I achieve this through getting to know you, really listening to who you are and what has lead you to this point then helping you to find ways, that work for you, to achieve your goals for the future
I am a skilled and experienced counsellor and NLP Practitioner offering individual counselling alongside life coaching, IEMT (Integral Eye Movement Therapy) and EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) to ensure you get the best, most appropriate support to empower you to achieve your goals.
You may well be finding it hard to find someone you’re able to open up to just from reading a few words online. Why not get in touch for an informal chat so you feel at ease when choosing me to support you during this difficult time in your life.
Sessions are confidential.
NOTE - emails from me sometimes end up in the junk folder so please make sure you check there.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI am a fully qualified Counsellor with a Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling, Anxiety UK approved counsellor, NLP Practitioner, Integral Eye Movement Practitioner and have extensive experience supporting individuals who have been bereaved.
I have undertaken training courses in many different areas such as bereavement, relationships, Solution Focused Therapy, Cognitive, Behavioural Therapy, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, shame, transgender issues, bereavement, loss of an infant, Online and telephone counselling, Autism, mindfulness.......
for a full list of my experience please contact me.
I have an up to date DBS.
I also work as an online and telephone counsellor and have in the past worked as a funeral arranger, manager of a women's centre, nurse, midwife and been a volunteer for Cruse Bereavement.
I have a Diploma in Mindfulness and Reiki Level 2 so can also help and support you with relaxation and mindfulness techniques.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: fertility
- Childbirth: labour
- Childbirth: pregnancy
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Start exercising
- Suicidal feelings