Member Status: Accredited Professional
Member No: NCS21-01936
As you are reading this, it could mean that you are already considering arranging some counselling. Starting counselling can seem a bit daunting so I recommend you look at my website, www.davidjkelly.co.uk where I have tried to include all the information you might need about counselling and how it works.
Most people can experience emotional difficulties at some point in their lives. Counselling with a NCS Accredited and Professional counsellor can often help with understanding and resolving these difficulties. Helping clients to address and resolve difficult areas in their lives, I offer confidential short-term or longer-term counselling therapy from a private consulting room in Moot House, The Stow, Harlow or On-Line.
I work with most personal issues and difficulties........
• Individual Counselling • Relationships • Anger • Anger Management • Stress • Sexual Identity/Sexuality • Loneliness • Work Problems • Low Self-Esteem • Self- Confidence • Anxiety • Obsessive Behaviours • Lack of Motivation • Self Identity , and most deep-seated difficulties. However, people come to counselling for many different reasons – each person’s life and issues are unique.
With an honest and open approach, I offer a confidential, supportive and safe space - where people can discuss and explore their personal issues, their choices, their behaviours, their thoughts, their beliefs and feelings - without fear of criticism or judgement.
To make an Initial Consultation appointment please call the telephone number above. My answer-phone is secure and confidential.
- Qualifications & ExperienceMy qualifications include; Professional Diploma in Integrative Counselling, Diploma in Counselling Skills, Certificate in Working with Couples, Certificate in CBT, Advanced Diploma in Couples Therapy and BSc Social Sciences.
- What I can help with
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Gender identity
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia