Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS21-02159
With a background in aromatherapy and holistic massage and as a trained doula and childbirth educator, I have always been passionate about supporting women throughout the perinatal period; working with the mind-body connection at this potent time for growth, transformation and healing.
I love exploring the mysteries of the human condition and work creatively with dreams and active imagination. My practice draws on influences from Jungian psychology and the latest research in trauma, neurobiology and attachment theory. With clients, I pursue an understanding of how each person can live their truest life within a complex world; come to a place of living in right relationship with oneself, and define a vibrant, meaningful life.
As well as maternal mental health, areas of experience and focus are trauma, anxiety, depression, burnout, relationships, loss and grief.
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 4 Advanced Diploma Integrative Counselling, Heartwood Centre for Counselling & Psychotherapy
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: fertility
- Childbirth: labour
- Childbirth: pregnancy
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Self-defeating behaviours