Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS21-02492
I work 1-1 with adolescents and adults as a client-lead, humanistic counsellor.
I have a particular, special interest in narcissistic relationship recovery and additionally work with many presenting concerns including grief, anxiety, stress, anger management, depression and working through change.
I am a trained and dedicated Humanistic therapist, integrating Person Centred, Gestalt, Transactional Analysis, Existentialism approaches and psycho-education. In addition, some aspects of my practice involve CBT and creative means, offering a diverse counselling experience and an ability to explore topics in a combination of ways.
Sessions are held in my dedicated counselling cabin, outdoors or online. I offer regular, weekly short or long-term counselling appointments and single or drop-in appointments when available.
I am a member of BACP and an Accredited member of NCS and adhere to all ethical frameworks.
- Qualifications & ExperienceHumanistic counselling including person centred, gestalt, transactional analysis and existential approaches. Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and creative therapy (art and writing).
I have worked for over 9 years in mindfulness, mentoring and counselling and take an approach to my work which allows clients to feel at ease, safe and comfortable and able to choose to work across many mediums as need arises.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: labour
- Children / teenagers
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children