Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS21-02686
Imagine your anxiety improving after a prolonged period of feeling sad! Imagine not having to battle with depression! If your social anxiety and panic attacks have worsened due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the lockdown situation then you are not alone.
You can be successful in overcoming social anxiety and low self-esteem. You can be more content in your relationships and flourish in the life you've always wanted when you improve your confidence & self-belief.
Past trauma doesn't have to define you!
You can be successful in offloading your worries with a professional trauma-informed counsellor.
When choosing a counsellor it is very important to feel safe and trust in the therapeutic relationship because establishing compatibility, even from very early on is the strongest predictor of success in the treatment. I understand that this isn’t easy especially with someone you don’t know, but if you can trust that your innermost fears and deepest anxieties will be held in confidence and with respect for your safety and security then you can begin to relax and return to a manageable level of healthy functioning.
I am intuitive, experienced and successful in helping many others to improve self-confidence and committed to gently walking alongside you while you are processing distressful feelings. Shedding the difficult layers can help you to feel lighter, be more confident; feel more empowered and experience more control over your life.
When you work with me you will learn coping strategies and new ways of seeing things. You will benefit from moving gently through your difficulties, going at your own pace while gaining helpful insights so that you can understand how any unhelpful underlying issues might be impacting you.
It is easy to contact me through this page, or alternatively, you can ring or text me on 07854233123. You can also email email@example.com or contact me via my website www.counselling4wellbeing.co.uk where you can easily book an appointment to speak to me.
HERE IS SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR COUNSELLING WITH ME
I will endeavour to provide
• Safety within a trusting and confidential therapeutic relationship.
• A warm welcome with easy openness, honesty and authenticity.
• A professional empathic connection.
• Respect for your individual rights where you feel valued and prioritised.
What you will receive
• Personal consultation with a highly experienced and competent trauma-informed counsellor.
• A compassionate safe space to share problems that are deeply personal to you.
• Unconditional commitment to support you.
• Care and Compassion for your immediate wellbeing.
• Confidence to move forward with your personal goals.
You are at the heart of my work. Contact me now; I can help you reduce anxiety.
- Qualifications & ExperienceEducation:
Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) Bournemouth University
Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling (BACP Accred.)
Ironmill College, Exeter 2018
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy - Registered Member
National Counselling Society - Accredited Member
Years in Practice: 6 Years
Trauma-informed Counsellor at The Quiet Mind Centre, Exmouth
Trauma-informed Counsellor at SAFE Foundation, Exeter
Continuing Professional Development Training and Courses:
Understanding Domestic Violence and Abuse Levels 1 & 2
Uncommon KnowledgePsychotherapy training
Uncommon Knowledge Hypnotherapy training
Uncommon Knowledge Conversational Reframing training
Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner (NLP)
Pranic Healing practitioner
EFT and Tapping practitioner
Creative visualisation techniques
Sand tray and use of miniatures
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken