Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS22-00450
I am an Integrative Therapist – Drawing upon the Person-Centred, CBT and Psychodynamics approaches, to meet client needs.
My aim is to provide a safe environment in which you, the client, experience non-judgement, empathy and a trusting therapeutic alliance.
Beginning my career as a teacher, I have significant experience working with young people, and much of my counselling experience has involved working with this age group.
Professional development is very important to me. I strive to keep learning and furthering my knowledge so I can support clients appropriately.
My services are carried out face-to-face; via the Zoom platform, or by telephone.
I am a registered member of BACP (387492) and accredited with NCS, conforming with their professional standards and ethics.
I look forward to welcoming you as a potential client.
- Qualifications & ExperienceBA Hons. English (QUB)
Foundation Degree in Counselling (UU)
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Children / teenagers
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Emotional issues
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Sporting performance
- Start exercising
- Suicidal feelings
- Young people and children