Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS22-01052
Location: St. Helier
I attained my psychotherapy diploma in 2014 and started a private practice in St Helier, Jersey shortly after.
I am registered with the Jersey Care Commission (JCC), the National Counselling Society (NCS) and the British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP).
In addition to seeing private clients, I also work with Headsight UK who provide therapeutic services and training for professionals, carers and parents.
I am passionate about continuing my professional development and I have recently completed courses in treating trauma; EMDR (foundation); psychological trauma in children and young people; narcissistic relationships, emotional abuse and gaslighting; neuroscience fundamentals.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDip. Integrative Psychotherapy, MNCS, MBACP
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Children / teenagers
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Suicidal feelings