Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS22-01159
Hi, my name is Sophie and I am a person centred counsellor.
In my private practice I offer counselling locally by means of face-to-face sessions taking place in a private therapy room or nationally via Zoom. I also offer the option of walk and talk therapy within the local area.
Alongside my private practice, I also volunteer for Frontline19; an organisation set up in response to the Covid-19 pandemic, providing virtual therapy sessions to NHS frontline keyworkers across the country.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI qualified with a BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling in 2019. I am a certified Online and Telephone Counsellor (ACTO) and have trained in Walk & Talk Therapy. I am insured by Holistic Insurance Services, I am fully DBS checked and hold an Advanced Certificate in Safeguarding.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Anger Management
- Bereavement / Loss
- Children / teenagers
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children