Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS22-01643
Hi and welcome. I hold the belief we are all unique, need different things at different times in our lives and travel different paths to get us to where we are today. When you become stuck in life’s journey and find it hard to get going, my passion will be to empower you to explore where you have been, how you got there, what is keeping you there and help you find new ways to deal with life’s challenges. With the belief we hold the internal resources for change I will use different counselling approaches and mindfulness techniques to help you understand your journey and enhance your mental wellbeing.
As an integrative counsellor I have supported clients with different issues including domestic abuse, narcissistic relationships, anxiety, depression, self-esteem and unhelpful thinking patterns. I work with individuals and couples to help you explore and understand relationship issues.
My practice is based on genuiness and acceptance and I will offer you a warm and understanding approach to allow a therapeutic relationship to be formed. I will work with you at your pace introducing different approaches and techniques depending on your need. This will help us create a safe space and allow us to embark on the counselling journey together.
- Qualifications & ExperienceFoundation Degree in Counselling
Diploma in Couples Counselling
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Violence / Victim support