Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS22-02069
Location: St Helier
My aim is to provide a safe, open and compassionate space.
The idea of therapy is for you to be able to express yourself and feel no judgement as we work through the issues that bring you to counselling.
Together we will look at your concerns, thoughts and feelings. We will look at what brings you to counselling and how you think you can resolve your issues.
I will incorporate techniques from other therapies to support you and this can be done in my office, outside or online … whichever is best for you.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAfter attaining my Psychology Degree I decided to enhance my skills and practice as a Counsellor currently I have attained my Level 5 BACP Diploma in Psychotherpeutic Counselling.
I have over 10 years’ experience offering emotional support to adults and teenagers with varying issues, through my work as a key worker within the secondary and higher education systems. I run a small private practice in addition to working online with clients in the UK and supporting a local equality diversity charity.
I am experienced in dealing with grief and bereavement and helping people work through many different losses through my previous work as a volunteer bereavement counsellor in a local hospice.
Through my work with an equality and diversity charity, as well as personal experience and private work I have a supportive and understanding ear for LGBTQ+ clients who may be facing discrimination, relationship and transition issues in their lives.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Sexuality Identity
- Violence / Victim support