Mrs Carol Almond
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCSX123
I am pleased to be able to offer a safe & confidential place to share and explore any past issues that you feel may be holding you back in life.
Through using a wide range of psychotherapeutic models I can help you to lessen the emotional effect of many situations allowing you to progress through life in a more positive and confident way.
You will quickly experience a relaxed atmosphere where there is no judgement and instead only understanding and acceptance.
We cannot change the past but we can change how you feel about it.
I understand how difficult it is to take that first step and contact a counsellor, but when you are ready, please rest assured that I will do my utmost to make those first steps as easy as possible for you.
I look forward to meeting you and supporting you from the sidelines throughout the next stage of your life's journey.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
Certificate in Counselling Skills
Mindfulness Skills, Techniques and Applications
EFT Practitioner Level 1 and 2
Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Pregnancy related issues
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken