Mrs Ornella Bushell
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: OB00P01
I am a self-employed counsellor who is also contracted to work for a variety of organisations.
I have over fifteen years of experience as a counsellor and psychotherapist. I hold a BA Honours degree in psychology and obtained by counselling qualifications in Counselling and Hypnotherapy at Salford University and Salford College respectively.
I have worked for the NHS as a Staff Counsellor and also for a variety of agencies, such as Age Concern, Victim, Support, After Adoption. I have also worked as a counselling skills lecturer for Chrysalis Ltd and for FE colleges.
I am an accredited member and Supervisor for the Counselling Society, and a registered member of the BACP.
- Qualifications & Experience- BA Honours degree in Psychology: 2:2
- Diploma in Counselling
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Certificate in CBT
- BPS approved certificate in supervision
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Pregnancy related issues
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken