Member Status: Senior Accredited
Member No: PB00P19
My name is Patrick Brook and I am a qualified and experienced counsellor and psychotherapist working in Brighton, East Sussex. I work with a diverse range of issues with people from all backgrounds on a short, medium or long term basis depending on need, and I use a variety of techniques and models. My specialism is Transactional Analysis.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI have a Diploma in Counselling (Dip. Couns.), a Diploma in Supervision (Dip. Sup.) and am certified as a Transactional Analyst in the field of psychotherapy (CTA P). In addition, I hold an undergraduate honours degree in the Humanities, a Masters degree in the field of Communication, and a teaching Diploma.
My memberships of professional bodies include UKATA, EATA, the ITAA, and IARTA and IARPP.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken