Mrs Philippa Northover
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: PN00P03
My name is Philippa Northover and I have been a practising therapist in the Greater Manchester Area for over 20 years.
I work on the premise that as we are unique, our individual needs will vary.
To optimise the healing process I take a flexible approach offering a wide variety of skills and techniques which are adapted to the client's personal needs.
In a safe and supportive way I offer warmth and guidance and provide you with the tools to find your own power to heal. For those who want to commit to a journey of self discovery, all I ask is the courage to look within and a willingness to change.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced diploma and Supervisor in Emotional Therapeutic Counselling
MFETC Adv Dip
Accredited Member of the National Counselling Society
Diploma in Regression Therapy
Accredited by the International Board of Regression Therapy
MPRLA Dip (Rth)
Diploma in Hypnotherapy
Member of the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council
Dip (Hyp) GHSC
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken