Member Status: Accredited
Member No: VS00P07
I have a private practice which I have run successfully for seven years now, offering counselling and hypnotherapy.
I also work with professional sports men and women helping them maintain focus, develop mental resilience to achieve their goals.
I am a student counsellor with an educational establishment, offering one-to-one counselling, online counselling and running workshops and staff training on a variety of well-being components.
- Qualifications & ExperienceMSc. Applied Neuroscience with distinction. BSc. (Hons) Psychology (First Class)
MBPsS - Graduate member with the British Psychological Society
Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic counselling
Diploma in Hypnotherapy Skills
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Parenting skills
- Suicidal feelings
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken