Ms Yvonne Hale
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: YH00P03
I have a wide experience of practitioner work both as a Social Worker with families and children and 20 years experience of working therapeutically across the age ranges young middle years and the wise ones.
Over 10,000 hours of work within an EAP and in private practice.
A supervisor for both qualified and students of both Counselling and Social Workers.
I am Integrative in modalities with a strong short term approach.
I have taught Diploma for many years and still teach at Level 5 in the independent sector.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDipSw Children and Families
EMDR Level 3
Level 7 In Attachment Theory and Practice
Diploma in Counselling Supervision
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: fertility
- Children / teenagers
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Immune system support
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Sporting performance
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken