Member Status: Accredited
Member No: CC00P07
Owner and Founder of Belgravia Therapy & Family Emotional Governance programme.
Trained as a Transpersonal Humanistic Integrative Psychotherapist. Specialising in Divorce, and Substance Addiction.
Working with Pre-Divorce. Divorce. Post Divorce issues. Developed own program of Family Emotional Governance. "The Rules of Disengagement" or The "Rules of Engagement" you choose?. Complex Addiction problems.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma Transpersonal Humanistic Integrative Psychotherapist
(Acc MNCS) Member of the National Counselling Society.
(NCP) National Counsel of Psychotherapists.
(ICP) International Counsel of Psychotherapists.
(EFT) Emotional Freedom Technique.
(CPD) 15 years of Continued Professional Development.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Languages Spoken