Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02223
I am currently providing online and telephone appointments giving you the flexibility and freedom.
Talking openly and saying our thoughts out loud, especially if we’ve held on to them for so long, can feel scary. I promise it’s not as scary as your mind has you believe.
Maybe you’re not quite sure what is wrong but you know that things aren’t quite right.
I get that everyone’s story is different and things can get tough, even if ‘’there are people worse off than us’’. Over the years I have worked with many issues and concerns, this includes stress, anxiety and confidence. Working together means you can offload, process and keep moving forward with a clearer understanding and mindset of your past and what your future holds.
By using my person-centred integrative approach we can work in a way that best suits you. I provide a space free from judgement. A space for you to breathe.
If you feel ready please do get in touch via call or email and I shall get back to you within 24hrs.
- Qualifications & Experience- Various 30h+ a year of continued personal development
- Fegans - working with children (2019)
- Advanced Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (2019)
- Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (2017)
- Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (2016)
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Languages Spoken