Mrs Stania Frances Missing
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02613
* Are your emotions or moods causing you distress?
* Is a problem feeling unmanageable alone or with help from friends & family?
* Have you lost interest in life or think it’s not worth living?
* Is there a lot of conflict in relationships with other?
* Do you have a problem you cannot seem to solve?
If any of these resonate with your life at the moment, then maybe it’s time to get help.
Please feel free to contact me to find out how we may work together.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDiploma in Counselling National Counselling Society (NCS)
Psychotherapeutic Counselling Diploma UK Association forTransactional Analysis (UKATA)
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: fertility
- Childbirth: pregnancy
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken