Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-03801
At present I am employed to work with children and young people who are high school age. I get so much enjoyment helping these children and young people find themselves and their place in life again. Helping them to gain coping tools and mechanisms for them to go forward and flourish to their best ability.
In private practice I work with all age groups, again helping clients to find themselves and or deal with the issues present or past that they bring to the therapy session, again providing each client with coping tools and mechanisms.
Sometimes all a client of any age group just needs is somewhere to talk and I can provide that listening ear with empathy and no judgement within a safe confidential environment.
I’m very passionate about what I do and put my all into each and every client as at the end of each clients therapy journey to see each client able to deal with their issue and cope moving forward is so very rewarding!
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Level 4 Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling.
Level 3 Award in Child Counselling
I am an Accredited member of National Counselling Society
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Pregnancy related issues
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Emotional issues
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self esteem
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Children / teenagers
- Languages Spoken