Mr Titus Ajayi
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-05266
My approach to counselling is 'Integrative', which means I can use a number of different recognised modalities to best meet the client's needs.
I have experience working with teenagers around bullying, anxiety, stress, depression, self-esteem, self-harm, family issues, bereavement, abuse, and a wide range of other difficult issues, as I have worked in secondary school.
I can offer discounts for block booking and low-cost therapy for frontline workers and on sliding scale for those in training or unemployed.
I am working exclusively online to maintain social distancing during COVID-19.
- Qualifications & ExperienceProfessional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Practice
Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory
Certificate in Counselling
Advanced Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken