Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-05580
Location: Royal Boro. of Greenwich
Hello, my name is John Ellis I am an Integrative therapist using a number of key modalities with my clients. I have had extensive training in CBT/REBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy / Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy), ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy), SFBT (Solution Focused Brief Therapy), & CCBH (Clinical and Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy) as well as Mindfulness.
I work as a volunteer at the national mental health charity, Mind, in their generic and crisis 'face to face' counselling teams – virtually, on web cam via Zoom or Skype. I also see clients in my private practice and can be contacted, here, for enquiries.
Currently working towards the Diploma in Psychological Therapies with the UK based 'Association of Psychological Therapies' and 'Accredited Professional' with the NCS
- Qualifications & Experience• Assoc for Psychological Therapies ACT (Acceptance and Commitment therapy) level 2
• Assoc for Psychological Therapies SFBT (Solution Focused 'Brief' Therapy) level 2
• Advanced Diploma in Integrative CBT / REBT – pass with merit – accredited by the National Counselling Society (NCS), the National Hypnotherapy Society (NHS) and approved by the AREBT (Association for Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy)
• Assoc for Psychological Therapies DBT (Dialectical Behaviour Therapy) Essentials Level 2
• Advanced Diploma in CBT / REBT – pass with distinction - accredited by the NCS and approved by the AREBT
• Diploma in CBT / REBT - accredited by the NCS and approved by AREBT
• Certificate in Blended Learning, Counselling Skills and Ethics
- Languages Spoken