Mrs Della Adams
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-05969
Hello I am a qualified Therapeutic Integrative Person Centred Counsellor. I offer one to one counselling for adults, in person, by telephone or on Skype, Facetime, WhatsApp or Zoom.
I have worked with a broad range of people who have come to counselling with a wide spectrum of issues. I treat each person equally and offer the same core conditions to everyone.
I can offer you a welcoming,safe, non-judgemental space,where we explore your concerns. I aim to create a supportive and trusting therapeutic relationship with you, allowing us to explore together what might be troubling you. In this way we enable you to gain greater awareness and clarity about the presenting issue.
What is more inportant is that YOU are LISTENED to.
You can phone for an informal converstion or if you prefer you can email me.
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 5 Professional Advanced Diploma
Level 4 Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (AdDip PsyC)
Level 3 Certificate in Hypnotherapy and counselling skills
Level 3 Diploma in Counselling skills and Theory (DipCST)
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken