Miss Glenda Buck
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-06592
I am an Integrative Counsellor, with experience of working with adults and young people. I tailor my approach based on the needs of the client, collaboratively using a variety of modalities to best suit your needs.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI am qualified to a level 5 Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling.
I have completed the following to attain this level of qualification:
- Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory.
- Advanced Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
I have also completed training in Online and Telephone Counselling.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Start exercising
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken