Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-06906
I am professionally qualified counsellor and psychotherapist -qualifying with a BSs. Hons degree; a Registered Member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP), and an Accredited Member with The National Counselling & Psychotherapist Society (NCPS).
I work specifically with people who have experienced Loss. Clear Loss through the death of a loved one, and/or other loss, often referred to as ambiguous loss. This may include :
Loss - through trauma experienced; social, societal or situational loss; loss of relationships through separation or divorce; loss of a job, health, parenting, or Loss of Self, of identity of direction in life.
If this sounds like you, if your loss is costing you dearly, I am here to help. Please get in touch.
You can contact me via my mobile number or via my email address.
- Qualifications & ExperienceBSc. (Hons) in Counselling & Psychotherapy, Middlesex University
Dip. Counselling & Psychotherapy, PCI College, Dublin
Dip. Health & Social Care Management, Ulster University, Jordanstown
MSc. Total Quality Management & Business Excellence, Stirling University, Scotland.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Pregnancy related issues
- Suicidal feelings
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken