Eleanor Lydia Dinsdale
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-07216
I believe you are the best ProjectYou will ever work on, but sometimes we all need a bit of support along the way.
We are all unique, and our experiences, and the challenges we face are unique to each of us. As an integrative counsellor I use a range of different counselling approaches and techniques, completely tailored to you, supporting you to find the best outcomes for you.
Offering a safe, non-judgemental, confidential space, I can support you with range of issues you may be facing including anxiety, stress, depression, low self-esteem, relationship issues, grief and bereavement, pre & post natal depression and more.
Based in Chelmsford Essex, I offer face to face and remote sessions, at a variety of times to suit you.
- Qualifications & ExperienceProfessional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Prof.Dip Psy C)
Diploma in Counselling Skills & Theory (Dip CST).
Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (Dip Hyp. CS)
Certified Post Natal Practitioner (CPNP)
Little Birth Company Hypnobirthing Instructor (Qualified)
Birthing Awareness Rewind Practitioner
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: fertility
- Childbirth: labour
- Childbirth: pregnancy
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Immune system support
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Sporting performance
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken