Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-07522
Anxious all the time? I work with people to help them navigate their way through their anxiety and come out feeling more confident.
All of us will experience anxiety, that’s normal, but perhaps you are experiencing it a little too often and it’s getting you down and left you feeling alone with it all and not sure what to do.
I’ll work with you exploring your anxiety and to make friends with it, so you can get back to living the life you want.
I have such a passion for counselling, I truly believe it is the ultimate self-care as well as helping you work through the issues you present. If what you are currently doing isn’t working for you then we can look at what things you haven’t found useful in the past and find different ways that will help you.
So for peace of mind and to reclaim that joy and calm in your life you can contact me here.
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
Diploma in Creative CBT
Sand tray therapy
8 week mindfulness course
Continued professional development in Trauma
Continued professional development in Creative Therapeutic Visualisations
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken