Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-08412
Ive always been interested in psychology, even more so when my daughter was diagnosed with a neurological disorder and there seemed to be no help for me to get through the grief of this diagnosis.
This started my journey into counselling. I do not want others to go through the grief I went through alone. It’s a long path and I’m all too familiar with the dips of grief and anxiety.
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 2 hypnotherapy and counselling skills
Level 3 diploma counselling skills and theory
Level 4 and 5 professional diploma in Psychotherapeutic counselling
- What I can help with
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Children / teenagers
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken