Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS20-00097
I believe everyone deserves to feel happy and contented in life. Sometimes there are challenges along the way which we need help with. I aim to empower you to understand your emotional reactions and overcome these obstacles.
- Qualifications & ExperienceNCS accredited Level 4 diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
Working on line (BACP)
CPD in: Working with the inner child, Understanding eating disorders, Domestic abuse awareness, Bereavement.
Safeguarding Children Level 3
Safeguarding Adults Level 3 Course
BACP working online.
Domestic violence awareness.
Certificate in understanding county lines.
Certificate in understanding sexual violence and sexual harassment.
TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Self-harm and Suicide Prevention
Level 2 Award in Awareness of Young People's Mental Health (QNUK)
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Children / teenagers
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children