Ms Catherine Robinson
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS21-00496
I strive to help people heal and move past from emotional crisis in life through my specialities. Let my expertise with my gentle and caring nature help you. So you can get through the challenges your facing right now and move towards a more peaceful and joyful future. I have a deep passion for helping people through the emotional impact that causes you problems in your life bringing many people to heal emotional wounds to reconnect with life and move forward to a happier life. I help my clients attain a happier healthier and more rewarding life. I also believe a better way forward is by acknowledging what you want and looking at how you are going to achieve this with a qualified counsellor. I also believe that all my client’s basic needs are the utmost importance, therefore, I offer a non-judgemental, empathic honest and genuine counselling approach with a safe place to open up and share their stories which have brought them to contact a counsellor today.
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 2 Introduction to counselling. Level 2 counselling and Relationship skills.
Level 4 Diploma in Person-Centred Counselling.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Prescribed Psychiatric Drug Dependence/Withdrawal
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children