Miss Sarah Mann
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCSX34
As an accredited member of the National Counselling Society I work within the ethical and practice guidelines to support clients. I believe that a multi modal approach to therapy is more supportive and efficient and have trained in a cross section of therapies and theories to support my clients - especially as issues that clients present with, are often more complex than a one line solution can resolve.
I trained for over three years to work with clients as an Advanced Counsellor and Psychotherapist… Since qualifying I continue to work with government recognised charities and pursue Continual Professional Development by working with Victim Support and Local Government agencies to work with children and young adults for which I am DBS approved.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAs an accredited member of the National Counselling Society I work within the ethical and practice guidelines to support clients.
I am trained to practice various methods, such as: Person Centered Therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Rational Emotional Behavioural Therapy to devise a plan for clients that helps give effective and progressive resolution.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken