Mrs Clare Scudds
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: BS00P03
I am an accredited counsellor with experience of working with clients with a wide range of backgrounds, ages, races and difficulties. My aim is to provide a safe, caring environment where clients can feel accepted and supported. This may be in-person, online or via telephone.
Having worked as a youth worker prior to training as a counsellor, I am able to bring that experience to working with young people in a counselling setting.
I work with adults, couples and young people.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma in Christian Counselling.
Certificate in Online and Telephone Counselling.
I am an integrative counsellor, using different approaches as relevant and helpful for each individual client.
I have worked within agencies and in private practice with a variety of clients since 2008.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Children / teenagers
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Pregnancy related issues
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken