Member Status: Senior Accredited
Member No: CH00P04
Location: Crook of Devon
I am a very experienced counsellor and supervisor of counsellors. I work with all forms of distress, but specialise in getting people back to work after a long term illness, coping with stressful work/home life, grief and loss. I am fully trained to work with trauma. As a supervisor/Professional Support supervisor I specialise in working with abuse & domestic abuse and with those who are counselling diploma students.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI am a qualified counsellor and supervisor and use Mindfulness, Mindfulness CT, EFT and other theories as is appropriate to the situation. I also hold an Advance Diploma in Stress Management and have trained in intensive trauma training with Bessel Van Der Kolk , PESI. I am also an RMN.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Immune system support
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken