Member Status: Accredited
Member No: KD00P05
I am an integrated counsellor and psychotherapist with personal experience of an autoimmune medical condition. Therapies available include Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), breath-work, mindfulness and humanistic and creative therapies tailored to the needs of the individual client, with an emphasis on an empathetic and deeply respectful relationship. I am the international author of "How to Stay Sane in Pain - Clarity, Resilience and Calm with Lupus" available worldwide on Amazon earning five-star reviews.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy. (Passed with distinction due to excellence in theory and practice). Ad. Dip. CP.
Diploma in Counselling NVQ Level 3. Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
- What I can help with
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Immune system support
- Panic attacks
- Languages Spoken