Member Status: Accredited Professional
Member No: NCS13-00053
Hi! I am Caroline Foster and I am an Accredited integrative psychotherapeutic counsellor and an Accredited Clinical Supervisor. I began my training in 2011 and, in addition to being in private practice, volunteered as a counsellor for a local Women's charity for four years.
I am also a BUPA and AxaHealth approved provider.
I have a keen professional appetite for keeping up to date with my continued professional development.
In my years of practice it has become clearer to me that an holistic approach to psychotherapy and mental health and well-being in general is fundamental in achieving sustainable outcomes.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Distinction with Honours)
Diploma in Hypnotherapy
Accredited Clinical Supervisor AccredCS.CP (BPS approved)
College of Naturopathic Medicine Diploma in Health Coaching
COSRT Certificate in Couples Coaching
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken