Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS14-00627
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
My name is Claire and I am a fully qualified and practising Psychotherapist, Counsellor and Hypnotherapist in Newcastle upon Tyne. I am committed to providing you with Counselling, Psychotherapy or Hypnotherapy in a safe, confidential and non-judgemental environment.
I work with both individuals and couples on an open-ended basis or for an agreed time period, with the aim of enabling you to enhance your life and to live it more fully.
I am experienced in helping clients who have experienced difficulties with :
My practice is within easy reach of Newcastle upon Tyne and Gateshead and easily accessible from other areas of Tyneside.
I believe we become emotionally unwell because we do not know how to manage the sudden and overwhelming emotions of a certain situation.
Talking therapies help us to remember the situation, deal with the emotions and come to terms with what has happened and allow us to find more suitable ways to overcome and cope with these emotions.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken