Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS14-00704
I am an Integrative therapist, which means I adapt my therapeutic approach depending on what my client needs. Having worked in various settings in the mental health field from Crisis support and CAMHS with the NHS to smaller charitable organisations. I have been able to help people suffering with a very wide range of difficulties. I have also had challenging life experiences myself, so I know the importance of feeling heard and not judged. Currently studying Postgraduate Neuroscience and psychology, I use this scientific research to inform my work alongside my strong intuitive abilities gained from my spiritual practice.
- Qualifications & ExperiencePostgraduate certificate in Psychology and Neuroscience
Advanced Diploma Integrative Psychotherapeutic counselling.
Teacher of Hatha yoga and Meditation.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Languages Spoken