Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS14-00707
Hi, I'm Mark.
Have you ever wondered who you really are? And more importantly, how you can change things in your life? Or even, why me?
As a Psychotherapeutic Counsellor and Hypnotherapist, I aim to allow individuals the opportunity to explore themselves freely and openly in a safe environment without fear of judgement. For some, this may be the first time in their lives that they have actually been listened to and heard, or been able to express who they really are. I have worked often with clients and the LGBTQ+ community in helping them understand themselves and work through highly emotional aspects of their lives. I have worked with PTSD, Anxiety, Rape, Abuse, Depression, Social Ideation along with Relationships, Sexual identity and sexuality and more.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI have an Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling along with a certificate for introduction into Transactional Analysis.
I continue to do ongoing training to maintain the highest ethical standards.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- AIDS / HIV
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Sexuality Identity
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken