Mrs Theresa Crossin
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS14-00768
My approach is to work within your needs and find possible solutions which will help you move forward in life.
I offer sessions to suit your needs, short term (6 sessions) which can work effectively and are solution focused, or longer term sessions when required.
Unresolved issues can create stress and anxiety and when discussed in a non-judgmental environment it enables you to make decisions that may change how you think and feel.
Counselling will provide you with the space to explore these issues within a safe and confidential environment.
You have made an important step in even looking at this profile - counselling can be a major step to take but it is one that will help you move forward and understand yourself better. To ease any concerns we can initially chat on the phone to discuss your first appointment and venue details. If I cannot take your call I will get back to you within 3 hours.
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 2 certificate in counselling
Level 4 diploma in therapeutic counselling
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken