Mrs Gillian Bell
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-01947
I have over 8 years experience working with various issues including; Depression, Anxiety, Bereavement, Suicidal Ideation, Addictions, Trauma, Eating Disorders, OCD and relationships. I use an integrated approach within a warm and caring environment.
I will provide a safe space for you to explore and resolve some of the difficulties you are facing in a respectful, confidential environment and without feeling judged or under pressure. I will work both cognitively and creatively with you to help develop your thought processes.
I invite you to contact me to arrange a free consultation.
- Qualifications & ExperienceBSC Hons in Social Psychology
Level 5 Diploma in Psychotherapeautic Counselling.
Level 4 Diploma in Counselling Practice
Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Counselling
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: labour
- Childbirth: pregnancy
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Pregnancy related issues
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken