Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02582
Do you want your life to be different but not know the steps to take? Are you tied to a past experience that you are struggling to overcome? Are you ready to make changes and need some support to make that important next move?
Based in Luton, Bedfordshire, I offer a holistic therapeutic service, utilising integrative counselling, hypnotherapy, mindfulness and life coaching to support you on your journey.
Whether you want support with preparing for a calm birth, going smoke free or tapping into your innate confidence, to name a few, as a qualified hypnotherapist and counsellor, I can help you to move towards the life you always wanted.
I have 20+ years experience of working with adults/parents as well as children aged from birth to 18-years-old. Whilst primarily as Person-Centred counsellor, I work in an integrative manner to give a truly client-focused approach, which will support you in moving forward with your life.
Whether you have questions about Happy Hatching Mind specifically or counselling generally, all enquiries are most welcome.
- Qualifications & ExperienceChrysalis Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Ad Dip PC)
Chrysalis Diploma in Counselling Skills & Theory Course (Dip CST.)
Chrysalis Certificate in Hypnotherapy & Counselling Skills Training Course (Cert. Hyp CS)
BA Hons in Childhood & Youth Studies
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: fertility
- Childbirth: labour
- Childbirth: pregnancy
- Children / teenagers
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Immune system support
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Pregnancy related issues
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken