Mrs Hayley Davies
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-03925
I am a psychotherapeutic counsellor in Calne and Chippenham in Wiltshire.
I offer a warm, calm, safe space to explore your issues confidentially and at your own pace.
I offer empathy, compassion and will encourage you to find the strength and tools within you to make choices about your life.
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 4 Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Ad. Dip. PC)
Level 3 in Hypnotherapy and counselling skills (Hyp. Dip CS)
I have experience of working with a wide range of issues from stress, anxiety and depression, to relationship issues and loss. I have experience of working with clients with trauma and PTSD, which includes clients who may have drug or alcohol issues, OCD or eating disorders as a result.
I also have experience working with perinatal mental health. I have experience of working with Mothers who have experienced birth trauma, antenatal and post-natal depression and anxiety. This work has also lead to work with them through their relationship issues, self-esteem and complex loss.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Pregnancy related issues
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Panic attacks
- Self esteem
- Languages Spoken