Mrs Tamara Gadd
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-04729
**During COVID-19 I'm offering online Skype/zoom Counselling**
Hello, My name is Tam, welcome to my profile. I care so passionately about helping people who are struggling to find happiness due to problems in their life. Anxiety, panic attacks, anger, stress, low self-esteem, trauma, bereavement, etc can feel overwhelming leaving us feeling exhausted, and disconnected from our family, friends, and life in general.
How Counselling with me can help you
Counselling with me can help you feel valued, supported, and back in control. It gives you that time and space to explore and understand your problems more clearly and focuses on finding solutions for a happier and more fulfilling life. I work wholeheartedly with compassion and kindness and I'll be with you every step of the way
My qualifications and experience.
I'm a registered and accredited Counsellor who has a wealth of experience with a diverse client base and problems including Anxiety, depression, trauma through abuse or disfiguring surgeries, panic, low confidence etc.
I'm also an Anxiety UK approved therapist working with a broad range of anxieties for both adults and teenagers, with teenagers being where most of my experience lies, having worked as a school pastoral mentor and counsellor for many years. I also currently work/volunteer with the NHS Youth Counselling service in the GP surgery and have my own private practice for both adults and teenagers for all problems.
I also have much knowledge and experience working with women who are left with trauma following a double mastectomy and the many changes, fears and anxieties that come about from this surgery. I have an online breast cancer and double mastectomy support group with over 14 thousand women globally.
For more info please feel free to take a tour of my website www.time4talking.com
Next Steps 4 you
1) The next steps would be to contact me either by phone or email and we can arrange a free telephone consultation.
2) During the consultation, we can discuss the reasons you are thinking of coming to Counselling and what you would like to get out of it.
3) If you are happy to continue then we can set up a date for your first session.
4) After your first session, we can book further weekly sessions if you would like to continue.
For a free telephone consultation please call 07932452598 or email me on email@example.com if you would like more info then please take a tour of my website www.time4talking.com
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 5 Diploma in counselling
level 4 Diploma in counselling
Solution Focused Brief Therapy
NHS Youth Counselling Service (In GP practice)
PLace2be school Counselling
Breast cancer and double mastectomy: Creator of a global support group
pastoral mentoring (in school)
Applied relaxation therapy
Regular and continual safe guarding: keeping children safe in school
School pupil pastoral mentoring course
Current and up to date DBS
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: fertility
- Childbirth: labour
- Childbirth: pregnancy
- Children / teenagers
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Immune system support
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Sporting performance
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken