Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-04962
I am an integrative counsellor with a Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Practice (Prof Dip Psy C).
I offer a safe, confidential, non-judgmental space for you to explore and bring clarity to your unique situation.
I use an integrative approach, drawing on a range of techniques including Person Centred Therapy, Psychodynamic Therapy and CBT. I adapt my approach to meet your individual needs.
I am here to support you in your journey to explore and understand how past experiences, current behaviours and uncertainties about life prevent you from feeling happy and being the person you want to be.
I believe that everyone can benefit from having a safe space and time, in which to express what is going on with them.
- Qualifications & ExperienceProfessional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Practice (Prof Dip Psy C)
Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Ad Dip Psy C)
Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills
Certificate in Online and Telephone Counselling
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Pregnancy related issues
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken