Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-05090
Location: St. Albans
I am trained in integrative psychotherapeutic counselling - which simply means I have a range of techniques suitable for different clients and their varying issues. I work from a person-centred perspective, which means I focus on the individual person and everything that is going on in their world. I believe that the client is the expert on themselves, and my aim is to work alongside you to help resolve any issues and empower you to have self-confidence going forwards from therapy.
Please feel free to get in touch to book an initial consultation, which can be done by telephone to give you an idea of whether you wish to undergo counselling with me.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling, Chrysalis Courses.
Member of the National Counselling Society and BACP.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Panic attacks
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken