Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-05732
I am an integrative counsellor with experience in several modalities of counselling, primarily existential, grief therapy, humanistic and systemic.
I have several years experience working with vulnerable adults, having worked with Mental Health Matters, Women's Aid, and Samaritans.
More recently and currently I practice for Ty Elis Counselling Services, both in house and in their GP outreach service.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDiploma in Person-Centred Counselling
Diploma in Integrative Counselling
Certificate in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken