Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-05815
I specialise in helping people identify and achieve their personal goals by coping with the issues that are causing them anxiety, and stress. I take great pride in the progress and the individual success of my clients.
I have many years’ experience in helping people working with charities and individuals and I am a person you can trust and feel safe with. I have a great personable character which is key to building a professional environment where you, as a client, can relax and be yourself.
My priority is my clients and I have a wealth of personal experience, qualifications and professional training to enable me to provide my clients with the therapy they need. I work within the guidelines of the National Counselling Society, an accredited organisation, of which I am a member.
- Qualifications & ExperienceEmotional Freedom Technique - EFT & EFT/MRA
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Children / teenagers
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken