Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-05960
Therapy offers an important step in discovering the world around us and finding our place in it. For some people, coming to therapy is a big step. It can take courage to identify a need to heal, recover or progress. My approach aims to ensure that you feel safe in the knowledge that you can trust the therapeutic process. Thinking about painful memories and feelings can help us work towards a more fulfilling, enriched and happy life. I encourage you to come with an open mind about the positive possibilities that therapy can offer you.
So, if you are feeling anxious, depressed or just lacking direction we can work together to find positive ways forward for you in your journey through life.
You may have experienced a traumatic event in the past and need to find ways to overcome pain, loss or bereavement.
Perhaps you are struggling in a relationship with your partner, family member, work colleague or just find it difficult to find confidence or self-esteem. These are all very normal human emotions. Talking therapy can help with any of these issues as well as many other more specific ones.
- Qualifications & ExperienceNCS Registered Level 5 Counsellor / Psychotherapist Adv. Dip. Psy (Aim Cert.)
NHS Registered Level 4 Hypnotherapist (Aim Cert.)
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Prescribed Psychiatric Drug Dependence/Withdrawal
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken